MY AYURVEDA RETREAT
My Ayurveda. My retreat. My Arbor.
I arrive. And breathe a sigh of relief. My journey with Spa Manager Shanti Benussi begins with a consultation. She addresses my individual needs and recommends three to six personalised Ayurvedic treatments, which I will complete in the following days. Yoga sessions, cooking classes and ritual lessons accompany me during this week. At the end, I receive suggestions for home so that I can continue my journey.
To the programme
Short Stay: 3 nights from Thursday 22.06.2023 to Sunday 25.06.2023 from 1.650€ per person
Short Stay: 4 nights from Sunday 18.06.2023 to Thursday 22.06.2023 from 1.650€ per person
Long Stay: 7 nights from Sunday - 18.06.2023 to Sunday 25.06.2023 from 2.650€ per person
- My Good Morning buffet breakfast is served between 7.30 am and 11 am as well as an enjoyable late riser menu breakfast between 11 am and noon.
- My Lunch Club restaurant between 12 am and 5 pm with delicious salads, pasta and meat dishes for a fee.
- My way to eat dinner in My Arbor: two different 5-course dinner menus as well as selection from the My Arbor Classic menu
- My way to eat dinner in Bressanone: free choice from the menu in the exciting Grissino Restaurant in the city centre: Italian cuisine, pizza, Asian food and sushi
- Welcome aperitif on arrival as well as still and sparkling spring water
- Parking space in the underground car parks as well as outdoor parking spaces
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Access to the 2,500 m² Spa Arboris wellness area
- Trained and competent Spa team for massages, spa treatments and sauna infusions
- All-day offer of sports and exercise programme
- Endless fun with the BrixenCard
- sauna infusions with my sauna guides
- Ayurvedic consultation (60 minutes)
- written advice for home
- 6 or 3 personalised 60 minute treatments: Shirodhara, Udwarthana, Abhyanga, Basti, Pinda Sweda, Lepam (long stay 6 treatments, short stay 3 treatments)
- 5 or 3 morning yoga or meditation sessions ((long stay 5 sessions, short stay 3 sessions)
- 1 cooking lesson and 1 lesson on daily rituals and nutrition (short stay: cooking lesson or lesson on daily rituals and nutrition)
- 2 Ayurvedic oil pulling technique combined with a morning run
... and many other included services!