MY WATER LIGHT FESTIVAL
5=4, entrance and refill bottle
Art, light and water and a head full of dreams and thoughts. Being free and letting myself fall, floating on the surface of the water, submerging, and carrying the light within. Being critical and playful, a rollercoaster of emotions. Screaming, standing still, having fun, seeing the world. And figure it out?
With its myriad of enchanting squares, winding narrow streets and magnificent stately buildings, Brixen’s old town is an architectural jewel. The oldest part of town is located across the Eisack river and can be reached via the Adler bridge. The Eisack has always been both a blessing and a curse for the town. The “blue gold” – as locals affectionately call their water – is omnipresent in Brixen and its people are proud of this precious resource. In recognition of this, the Water Light Festival is held in Brixen and the surrounding area every May. Artists from near and far create immersive light installations at various water features around the town, providing illuminating insights into the world of water.
- My Good Morning buffet breakfast is served between 7.30 am and 11 am as well as an enjoyable late riser menu breakfast between 11 am and noon
- My Lunch Club restaurant between 12 am and 5 pm with delicious salads, pasta and meat dishes for a fee
- My way to eat dinner in My Arbor: two different 5-course dinner menus as well as selection from the My Arbor Classic menu
- My way to eat dinner in Bressanone: free choice from the menu in the exciting Grissino Restaurant in the city centre: Italian cuisine, pizza, Asian food and sushi
- Welcome aperitif on arrival as well as still and sparkling spring water
- Parking space in the underground car parks as well as outdoor parking spaces
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Access to the 2,500 m² Spa Arboris wellness area
- Trained and competent Spa team for massages, spa treatments and sauna infusions
- All-day offer of sports and exercise programme
- Endless fun with the BrixenCard
- sauna infusions with my sauna guides
- 5=4 (1 night for free) with arrival date on Sunday
- 1 Water Light Festival entrance with shuttle to Brixen and guided tour through the attractions
- 1 Refill bottle per person
... and many other included services!