Mouth-watering cappuccino in the morning. A 2,500 m² world of relaxation. Physical challenges and unforgettable experiences. Dinner by candlelight… It’s wonderful that so much is already included in the room rate.
More holiday for me
- My Good Morning buffet breakfast is served between 7.30 am and 11 am as well as an enjoyable Late Riser menu breakfast between 11 am and noon.
- My Lunch Club restaurant between 12 am and 5 pm with delicious salads, pasta and meat dishes for a fee.
- My way to eat dinner in My Arbor: 5-course dinner menu as well as selection from the My Arbor Classic menu (beverages extra)
- My way to eat dinner in Bressanone: free choice from the menu in our exciting Grissino Restaurant in the city centre: Italian cuisine, pizza, Asian food and sushi (beverages extra)
- My vacation: our concierge service is always at your disposal for your individual holiday planning (personal trainer, shopping planner, individual guided tour at the winemakers, mountain guide, running training, ski instructor, hiking tours in summer and winter)
- Welcome aperitif on arrival as well as still and sparkling spring water in the suite they day of arrival
- Parking space in our underground car parks as well as outdoor parking spaces
- Access to the 2,500 m² SPA Arboris wellness area: all-day sauna area with 4 different saunas including an outdoor sauna with outdoor whirlpool, indoor and outdoor pool, cold plunge pool and spacious relaxation areas, fitness room
- Trained and competent SPA team for massages and spa treatments
- Min. 4 themed sauna infusions per day
- All-day offer of sports and exercise programme (Pilates, yoga, etc.)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Our concierge service can organise your ski pass, ski hire and ski service, (e-)mtb
Endless fun with the BrixenCard:
- free use of all public transport of the South Tyrolean Transport Association – regional trains to Trento, buses, city buses, Plose ski bus and public cable cars
- daily one ascent and descent with the Plose cable car
- the hiking and activity programme of the Bressanone Tourism Cooperative
- daily, except on Sundays and public holidays, free admission to South Tyrol’s largest fun pool Acquarena
- free admission to the Bressanone ice rink during opening hours (no summer operation)
- the entire cultural programme of the Bressanone Tourist Cooperative with guided tours and various events
- The BrixenCard entitles you to free admission to almost 90 South Tyrolean museums, such as the Diocesan Museum, Pharmacy Museum, Novacella Monastery, the Archaeological Museum with Ötzi, the Monteneve Mining Museum, the Messner Mountain Museum Firmian or Ripa and many others