BRIXEN WINE AUTUMN - 3 NIGHTS
Autumn – the time of “Törggelen“, the new wine and the ripe chestnuts. The time in which nature displays its most beautiful colours.
For “Törggelen“ you do not only need good wine and traditional dishes, no! For “Törggelen“ you need a hike through the varied and therefore interesting cultural landscape of Isarco Valley, passing by vineyards, old farmhouses and chestnut orchards. The experiencing of the landscape, its history and traditions as well as the tasting of locally grown products and carefully prepared dishes … this is “Törggelen”!
All services of the Brixen Card
A bottle of Isarco Valley white wine or the excursion and hiking guide of Eisacktal Valley
1 guided “Törggele” - hike incl. wine tasting (every Tuesday or Thursday)
- My Good Morning buffet breakfast is served between 7.30 am and 11 am as well as an enjoyable Late Riser menu breakfast between 11 am and noon.
- My Lunch Club restaurant between 12 am and 5 pm with delicious salads, pasta and meat dishes for a fee.
- My way to eat dinner in My Arbor: two different 5-course dinner menus as well as selection from the My Arbor Classic menu
- My way to eat dinner in Bressanone: free choice from the menu in our exciting Grissino Restaurant in the city centre: Italian cuisine, pizza, Asian food and sushi
- Welcome aperitif on arrival as well as still and sparkling spring water
- Parking space in our underground car parks as well as outdoor parking spaces
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Access to the 2,500 m² SPA Arboris wellness area
- Trained and competent SPA team for massages, spa treatments and sauna infusions
- All-day offer of sports and exercise programme
- Endless fun with the BrixenCard
- sauna infusions per day with our sauna-guides Lukas & Manuel
- A bottle of Isarco Valley white wine or the excursion and hiking guide of Eisacktal Valley
- 1 guided “Törggele” - hike incl. wine tasting (every Tuesday or Thursday)
... and many other inclusive services!