MY AUTUMN HOLIDAY
My autumn gold. My haven of tranquillity. My Arbor.
Sitting in good company and enjoying young wine and chestnuts. This is how the locals have celebrated the so-called "fifth season" in South Tyrol for centuries: Törggelen. The tradition originated in the area around Brixen. Here, people could hardly wait to taste the young wine and hiked to the winegrowers in the area in autumn.
I can experience and feel this theme on this holiday with arrival on Sunday. I take part in a guided wine hike, taste South Tyrolean Törrgele specialities on Wednesday during the evening menu and get a free night.
- My Good Morning buffet breakfast is served between 7.30 am and 11 am as well as an enjoyable late riser menu breakfast between 11 am and noon.
- My Lunch Club restaurant between 12 am and 5 pm with delicious salads, pasta and meat dishes for a fee.
- My way to eat dinner in My Arbor: two different 5-course dinner menus as well as selection from the My Arbor Classic menu
- My way to eat dinner in Bressanone: free choice from the menu in the exciting Grissino Restaurant in the city centre: Italian cuisine, pizza, Asian food and sushi
- Welcome aperitif on arrival as well as still and sparkling spring water
- Parking space in the underground car parks as well as outdoor parking spaces
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Access to the 2,500 m² Spa Arboris wellness area
- Trained and competent Spa team for massages, spa treatments and sauna infusions
- All-day offer of sports and exercise programme
- Endless fun with the BrixenCard
- sauna infusions with my sauna guides
- 1 night for free (5=4) with arrival on Sunday
- 1 guided wine hike
- Evening menu on Wednesday in line with the theme of Törggelen
... and many other included services!