MY WINTER VACATION
My winter hike. My holiday happiness. My Arbor.
Enjoying the view, breathing fresh mountain air, taking in the silence, listening to my own heartbeat. Hikes through the romantic mountain landscape do my body and soul good. Whizzing down the longest valley run in South Tyrol, the Trametsch, gives me a boost of adrenaline. Then I find peace in the sauna at My Arbor. I feel relaxed and peaceful.
I get one night free with arrival date on Sunday and can join a guided snowshoe hike.
- My Good Morning buffet breakfast is served between 7.30 am and 11 am as well as an enjoyable late riser menu breakfast between 11 am and noon.
- My Lunch Club restaurant between 12 am and 5 pm with delicious salads, pasta and meat dishes for a fee.
- My way to eat dinner in My Arbor: two different 5-course dinner menus as well as selection from the My Arbor Classic menu
- My way to eat dinner in Bressanone: free choice from the menu in the exciting Grissino Restaurant in the city centre: Italian cuisine, pizza, Asian food and sushi
- Welcome aperitif on arrival as well as still and sparkling spring water
- Parking space in the underground car parks as well as outdoor parking spaces
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Access to the 2,500 m² Spa Arboris wellness area
- Trained and competent Spa team for massages, spa treatments and sauna infusions
- All-day offer of sports and exercise programme
- Endless fun with the BrixenCard
- sauna infusions with my sauna guides Lukas & Manuel
- 7=6 (1 night for free) with arrival on Sunday
- 1 guided snowshoe hike
... and many other included services!