WHITE WEEKS 7=6
A lot of sun and great weather – in January!
I try my turns on the Trametsch, the longest valley run in South Tyrol and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the Dolomites. Fun and adventure at the toboggan run "RudiRun" is guaranteed. The ski day is rounded off with a stroll through Brixen with its picturesque old town and with a glass of white wine. Great quality of the South-Tyrolean cuisine will complete the pleasurable sunny week.
- My Good Morning buffet breakfast is served between 7.30 am and 11 am as well as an enjoyable Late Riser menu breakfast between 11 am and noon.
- My Lunch Club restaurant between 12 am and 5 pm with delicious salads, pasta and meat dishes for a fee.
- My way to eat dinner in My Arbor: two different 5-course dinner menus as well as selection from the My Arbor Classic menu
- My way to eat dinner in Bressanone: free choice from the menu in our exciting Grissino Restaurant in the city centre: Italian cuisine, pizza, Asian food and sushi
- Welcome aperitif on arrival as well as still and sparkling spring water
- Parking space in our underground car parks as well as outdoor parking spaces
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Access to the 2,500 m² SPA Arboris wellness area
- Trained and competent SPA team for massages, spa treatments and sauna infusions
- All-day offer of sports and exercise programme
- Endless fun with the BrixenCard
- sauna infusions per day with our sauna-guides Lukas & Manuel
- 1 day for free: stay 7 nights, pay 6
- 1 day free for SKI PASS: 6 days ski pass for the price of 5
- 6 PRIVATE SKI LESSONS for the price of 5
- 1 day free for equipment rental and service rent by SPORTSERVICE ERWIN STRICKER (6=5)
... and many other inclusive services!