Fine beads of steam kiss my skin. The silence caresses my soul. The sauna is my place of retreat when I am in the mood for peace. Five different saunas nestle within the 2,500 m² spa area and are my favourite place to be, and not just when the weather is cold. The power of fire nourishes my spirits. I immerse myself in the whirlpools and swimming pools. Then relax and find peace. Full of deep and happy thoughts, I let everything go.
My Arbor. My sauna.
- Bio-sauna: 60° with 40–50% humidity
- Wood sauna: Dry sauna 80° with 10–20% humidity
- Forest sauna: Dry sauna 90° with 10–20% humidity
- Steam bath: 45° with 99% humidity
- Sauna in the pool area (with swimwear): 40° with 40% humidity
The mountain spring water sizzles as it evaporates on the stones. Now the sauna master makes his grand entrance. He circulates the steam with sweeping movements. What comes next is a little bit like magic. To control the heat, the sauna master uses balls of snow enriched with essential oils. How these scents beguile the mind! I enjoy the infusion for between 8 and 12 minutes. The heat revitalises every cell in my body.