Brixen Wine Autumn - 3 nights
3 Nights - 22.09.2019 - 03.11.2019
For “Törggelen“ you do not only need good wine and traditional dishes, no! For “Törggelen“ you need a hike through the varied and therefore interesting cultural landscape of Isarco Valley, passing by vineyards, old farmhouses and chestnut orchards. The experiencing of the landscape, its history and traditions as well as the tasting of locally grown products and carefully prepared dishes … this is “Törggelen”!
from 592.00 €per person/half board
- 3 nights in the Nest suite
- My Good Morning buffet breakfast is served between 7 am and 11 am as well as an enjoyable Late Riser menu breakfast between 11 am and noon.
- My Lunch Club restaurant between 12 am and 5 pm with delicious salads, pasta and meat dishes for a fee.
- My way to eat dinner in My Arbor: two different 5-course dinner menus as well as selection from the My Arbor Classic menu
- Welcome aperitif on arrival as well as still and sparkling spring water
- Parking space in our underground car parks as well as outdoor parking spaces
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Access to the 2,500 m² SPA Arboris wellness area
- Trained and competent SPA team for massages, spa treatments and sauna infusions
- All-day offer of sports and exercise programme
- Endless fun with the BrixenCard
- a bottle of Isarco Valley white wine or the excursion and hiking guide of Eisacktal Valley
- 1 guided “Törggele” - hike incl. wine tasting (every Tuesday or Friday at 10 am)
To the offers list