We use cookies to offer the best possible user experience on our website. We also use third-party cookies, to deliver personalised advertisement messages. By using our website you agree, that cookies can be saved on your device. Further information on the cookies used and on how to disable them can be found here.

Summer-Special (7=6)

7 Nights - 01.07.2018 - 11.08.2018
7=6 (1 night for free)
from 1,026.00 €per person/half board

Included services
  • My Good Morning buffet breakfast is served between 7 am and 11 am as well as an enjoyable Late Riser menu breakfast between 11 am and noon.
  • My Lunch Club restaurant between 12 am and 5 pm with delicious salads, pasta and meat dishes for a fee.
  • My way to eat dinner in My Arbor: two different 5-course dinner menus as well as selection from the My Arbor Classic menu
  • My way to eat dinner in Bressanone: free choice from the menu in our exciting Grissino Restaurant in the city centre: Italian cuisine, pizza, Asian food and sushi
  • Welcome aperitif on arrival as well as still and sparkling spring water
  • Parking space in our underground car parks as well as outdoor parking spaces 
  • Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
  • Access to the 2,500 m² SPA Arboris wellness area
  • Trained and competent SPA team for massages, spa treatments and sauna infusions
  • All-day offer of sports and exercise programme
  • Endless fun with the BrixenCard

... and many other inclusive services!

Are you interested?
Request this offer
inquiry form

Contact us by phone
+39 0472 694012

To the offers list

Forest secrets.

I like to know things. With the MY ARBOR newsletter.