07.01.2024 - 28.03.2024
My soul home. My place of power. My Arbor.
Here I can completely surrender to the magic of nature. Feel the warm rays of the sun on my skin. And enjoy the gentle breeze between the treetops. Here I can let my soul dangle and be inspired by the positive energy of the forest. I'm looking forward to tasting delicious culinary specialities and being pampered all around.
If I arrive on Sunday, I get one night free.
- My Good Morning buffet breakfast is served between 7.15 am and 11 am as well as an enjoyable Late Riser menu breakfast between 11 am and noon
- My Lunch Club restaurant between 12 am and 7 pm with delicious salads, pasta and meat dishes for a fee
- My way to eat dinner in My Arbor: 5-course dinner menu as well as selection from the My Arbor Classic menu (beverages extra)
- My way to eat dinner in Bressanone: free choice from the menu in our exciting Grissino Restaurant in the city centre: Italian cuisine, pizza, Asian food and sushi (beverages extra)
- Welcome aperitif on arrival as well as still and sparkling spring water in the suite they day of arrival
- Access to the 2,500 m² SPA Arboris wellness area: all-day sauna area with 5 different saunas, indoor and outdoor pool, panoramic whirlpool, cold plunge pool, spacious relaxation areas, 10 cuddle nests, fitness room
- Min. 4 themed sauna infusions per day
- All-day offer of sports and exercise programme (Pilates, yoga, etc.)
- Trained and competent SPA team for massages and spa treatments
- Parking space in our underground car parks as well as outdoor parking spaces
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- My vacation: our concierge service is always at your disposal for your individual holiday planning (personal trainer, shopping planner, individual guided tour at the winemakers, mountain guide, running training, ski instructor, hiking tours in summer and winter). Our concierge service can organise your ski pass, ski hire and ski service, (e-)mtb
- Endless fun with the BrixenCard
- 5 nights at the price of 4 (1 night for free) with arrival on Sunday
... and many other included services!