Brixen Bike - first exit Bressanone - 3 nights
3 Nights - 15.06.2019 - 30.06.2019
Brixen is the number one rewarding bike hotspot for mountain bikers south of the Brenner Pass: This is where town, country and flow meet sunny dispositions, clear weather from April to November and a sincere culture of welcome. Which destination would be better for the first bike ride than the pretty little town in beautiful South Tyrol?
During a guided bike tour at the start of the season with the charming guides of the bike school Plose Bike, the muscles will be revived after the winter break. You'll get the first breeze around your nose when testing the four lines at the Brixen Bikepark on your own. What can you expect? A lot of flow for each ability level, many meters of depth, airtime and riding challenges and of course cosy stopovers at the Plose mountain huts.
from 616.00 €per person/half board
- 3 nights in the Nest suite
- My Good Morning buffet breakfast is served between 7 am and 11 am as well as an enjoyable Late Riser menu breakfast between 11 am and noon.
- My Lunch Club restaurant between 12 am and 5 pm with delicious salads, pasta and meat dishes for a fee.
- My way to eat dinner in My Arbor: two different 5-course dinner menus as well as selection from the My Arbor Classic menu
- Welcome aperitif on arrival as well as still and sparkling spring water
- Parking space in our underground car parks as well as outdoor parking spaces
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Access to the 2,500 m² SPA Arboris wellness area
- Trained and competent SPA team for massages, spa treatments and sauna infusions
- All-day offer of sports and exercise programme
- Endless fun with the BrixenCard
- 1 guided bike tour with the South Tyrolean bike guides of Plose Bike
- Reduced bikepass for 1 day for the Brixen Bikepark at the Plose
To the offers list